From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 2012 09:16:48 -0500
    Buddy:

I checked around 4 p.m. yestrerday, right before my company arrived, and
what you heard was the OMISS QSO Party.

I think that if we would have politely asked the station around 7.191 to
change frequency because of our net, he would have done so, but I personally
did not see fit to do this because I knew I wouldn't be heading up the
festivities.

Hopefully, we'll catch many folks on 20 later this afternoon.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ