From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 2012 14:49:09 -0500
    Buddy:

I know and appreciate what you are saying, but I guess I feel somewhat
personally responsible for keeping the round tables going, since it was my
idea in the first place. ...  What I hope is that others will give net
control a try, and find out that it really isn't that hard and is actually a
lot of fun.

I appreciate your understanding, though.

As I said, I might be able to sneak in there right at the beginning for a
few minutes, but when our guest arrive, I'll have to QRT.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ