From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2012 18:47:24 -0500
We'll have to try that band some time Tom.  Friends and I are on there a lot
on the weekends.  One of our gang divides his time between NJ and Cold Water
Michigan and he usually does pretty well on 60 using a G5RV.  73,  Lou
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: