From:
Kris Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2012 17:23:31 -0600
HI All,

I just finished talking to Tom on 2 meters.  He asked me to drop a short
note to the list because when he gets home it is going to take him a few
days to get back on schedule.

He flew out to check on his mom on Wednesday.  He said he believes she knew
he was there.  She has now stabalized somewhat but she still has a very long
way to go and they are not sure if she will ever be back to where she was
when all this happened.

Anyway, Tom flew to St. Louis this morning because Sue was down here
watching the grandchildren and the plan had been for Tom to fly down here
this weekend.  They are now on the road driving back to Michigan and Tom and
I talked on the 2 meter repeater while he was in the Greenville area.

He just asked me to let everyone know that things are as good as can be
expected right now.  He can fill us in on the details when he has time.

73

Kris

wb9slm