From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2012 08:38:58 -0500
John,

As for what to put up next, I guess the choices are endless.  There are
many brands of the old tried and true G5RV, in various lengths.   If you
want to keep using the tuner, there is the Cobra Ultralite, or  the
cheap homebrew "as much wire as you can get in the air and feed with
open wire".

If you want to go coax fed resonant, Alpha Delta makes a bunch as well
as Spi-ro, and Hypower antennas.  I'm currently running one from
Hypower, others on the list are using Alpha Delta, Cobra, and open wire fed.

Boils down to space, bands of interest, type of feed and cost.  Of
course there are a multitude of options and  brands out there, these are
just a few that popped into my head.

Good luck, happy hunting, Steve KW3A