From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2012 17:27:08 -0600
Tom I can't prove it or find out where I learned it but in my head
the current requirement is 11 amps.  Since I happen to have too many
power supplies around here, both the Icom and the Kenwood have their
own 35 amp. Astrons and the Icom 27, 37 and 47 share an Icom 20 amp. supply.
Conspicuous consumption, I guess!!