From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2012 14:38:53 -0500
Tom,

I found
www.soundsnap.com

You have to pay for the sounds and if you want unlimited sounds, it's $249
per year which is a bit rich for my blood.  However, their sounds are quite
good.  Another negative is the means by which you sample the sound to see if
it's what you need is inaccessible.  I had written to them about that some
time ago and they didn't seem to think they could fix it.  Anyway, I have
some production to do that calls for sound effects and I'm putting up with
the problems since their quality is quite good.  Lou
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Adds, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: