From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 2011 10:16:15 -0500
    Thanks for the re-assurance, John.

Sometimes, you just never know, but a number of people on this list have
given me some really good advice, based on experience, so that is what I
went with.

Once again, and I know I've said this many times already, I am so grateful
for this list.  I appreciate everyone being out there, and hope that I am of
some help along the way too.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ