From:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2012 12:15:41 -0400

Hello List Mates,
Today we're celebrating FALL on the Gluten-Free Prairie with a sampler pack containing all of our products. You can mix and match any of our one pound bags of GF Oatmeal, Toasted Oat Flour and/or Toasted Groats. With your sampler pack we'll include a full-sized container of our best selling Granola Bites at half price. That's a savings of over 25%. What's not to love?
You can check out and order the deal here:
 http://www.shop.glutenfreeprairie.com/GFP-Sampler-Pack-Save-over-25-2012091-30.htm

Would you like to know more about the Gluten-Free Prairie Story? We've just issued our very first official press release and on-line commercial. You can see it here: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/9/prweb9957317.htm

And now that my family and I have launched Gluten-Free Prairie, many of you have asked what will become of my Not Even A Crumb Blog. http://notevenacrumb.typepad.com/
Currently my plan is to continue my Celiac Activism using the NEAC blog to report on pertinent issues specific to our gluten-free community. We have a lot of work left to do - like encouraging the FDA to designate what is gluten-free.

I'm also about to launch a new blog over at GFP - "Little House on the Gluten-Free Prairie" will feature lots of recipes as well as insights about the trials and tribulations of living gluten-free in wheat country.

But no matter where this gluten-free life takes me, my mission will always be to raise awareness, which will increase diagnosis and save lives.

Sincerely,
Deb Wheaton (ironic, I know. But no one with Celiac or gluten-sensitivity forgets my name)
www.notevenacrumb.com
"Raising Awareness, One Crumb at at Time"
www.glutenfreeprairie.com
"Your Slice of the Big Sky"