ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2012 16:23:05 -0500
A  Friend of mine recently requested a KJV audio Bible read by
British narrators.

the below KJV daisy audio Bible put out by Torchtrust for the Blind
in the U.K. is the only KJV audio Bible meeting this requirement.

Another genrous soul shared this daisy Bible with me some time ago
and allowed me to make it available.

"Daisy" is a specialized format to allow quick navigation of audio
and etext books in daisy format. This kjv daisy Bible is audio only.
It allows navigation down to the paragraph level by biblical book,
chapter and paragraph but not down to the individual verse.

Special DAISY  player software or a daisy enabled hardware player is
required to take advantage of the daisy navigation. I have included
the free "AMOS"  windows daisy player software in this archive.

The KJV daisy Bible comes in a 5-part multipart .rar archive. You
need all five parts to extract your Bible. Download all five parts to
the same folder on your hard drive and use 7-zip, Winrar or similar
software to decompress your Bible.

enjoy and God Bless,

Doris

download links: