ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 2011 22:46:35 -0500
this is a non-drama multi-voice Audio Bible recording of the
"Contemporary English Version" (CEV). this audio Bible recording is
actually freely available from the Internet as the "Podbible" from

www.podbible.com

but it it has to be downloaded chapter by chapter of the Bible, which
I undertook a couple of years ago, I thought I share my lot rather
than have everybody have to download 1189 files. <g>

this project does not only provide a modern English audio Bible for
free but is a great project. A church in new Zealand a few years ago,
some 300 volunteer readers, recorded the entire CEV Bible. They had
gotten Permission to do so by the copyright-holding Bible Society.

This makes a very intersting audio Bible and fun to listen to with
all the different accents.

the Bible comes in a 4-part multipart archive. You need all the four
parts to extract the archive. Download all 4 parts to the same folder
on your computer and use Winrar, 7-zip, or similar decompression
utility to extract your Bible.

Find the download links below.

Enjoy and be Blessed.

Doris

You have successfully uploaded a file called CEV-ndr.part1.rar (250
MB) to sendspace.

Use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gejysj

You have successfully uploaded a file called CEV-ndr.part2.rar (250
MB) to sendspace.

Use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8je2t5

You have successfully uploaded a file called CEV-ndr.part3.rar (250
MB) to sendspace.

Use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mcvap4

You have successfully uploaded a file called CEV-ndr.part4.rar (249.6

http://www.sendspace.com/file/p3dxpg