ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2011 00:09:28 -0700
Hi Phil,
    I'll be praying for Sandi.
Vinny
----- Original Message -----
From: "Phil Scovell" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2011 5:16 PM
Subject: Prayer for Sandy

She is going in this coming Monday, December 5, for surgery on both her
eyes.  I only needed one eye socket fixed but she needs both and plus two
new eyes made as a result.  She will go in December 27 to start the process
of having the eyes made.  Our daughter in law, Donna, wife of Big Everett,
has a unique color of green so Sandy will have her eyes matched with Donna's
and the lady who paints and molds the eyes will color draw and match colors
on the 27th of this month.  We are cramming the surgery and eyes in before
the end of the year because, due to Obama's national health care program, we
cannot get as good of coverage through the hospital, after January first,
for which Sandy works.  I'm assuming you all know that regardless of paying
for your own private insurance coverage, you will, by no later than 2014,
have to also pay a government  health care tax for yourself and each person
in your family, even with, as I said, if you have personal insurance
coverage.  Singles will start by paying 750 dollars a year to the government
even if they do not desire insurance of their own.  This is known as
spreading the wealth around.  How does it feel?  Anyhow, they told Sandy she
will have to take a week off of work.   She will have two skin grafts
instead of one as I had.   Her eyes have been brown, that's what she was
born with, but they will match the green of Donna's eyes now.  So pray for
us all next week.  She'll go in at 6:45 in the morning and if all goes well,
we'll come home about 10:30 that same morning.  Thanks.

Phil.

Satan Has A God Complex
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com