ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2013 03:22:43 -0500
7bit
From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Praying for them, and you as well. I know it must be hard being away.
Reading the word, yes, is stability  in our unstable world. Wish I could do
more, but at least comfort of prayer is there.

Brad

Brad Dunse

You don't have to give loved ones the same old gift: card, candy, flowers,
etc. They're worth a gift that's as uniquely individual as they are.

With just a click of a mouse, find out what it meant to others to have a
Custom Song Gift written for their loved ones!