ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2014 20:18:03 +0100
Hi, Pat,

we can only second Ms. angels prayers and add our own.

as for the yeast infection, in addition to having your yoghurt, stick
to a low carb diet the same as you ought to follow for your diabetes.
the zone Diet by barry sears is a good and balanced example of such a
low carb diet - and it works well without you having to buy any of
the suppliements and zone snacks they try to sell. *g*

This type of diet has worked for my chronic yeast infection for me
for more than 20 years. In addition, you might want to try a topical
salve or ointment containing dequaliniumcloride, which kills
bacteria, viruses and fungi and which is nontoxic even when ingested
by accident. do do not use this inside the vagina or in poorly
ventilated places such as the arm pit as it dequaliniumcloride can
cause complications in such places in rare instances.

god bless,