ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 21:56:56 -0400
Then I wish you all the best when you suffer as a result of what this
current administration is doing.  As for me, and for my house, we will stand
against those who are trying to take away our religious freedom to worship,
and to pay for what we choose.  I will encourage you in your apathetic
reaction to the threat Christians face.  When home schools are prohibited,
and when all reference to our most holy faiths is removed from schools.  As
it is being done, and has been since prayer was removed from public schools.
I dare say children today don't even know the second verse of "my country
t'is of thee"  Because the first line says "Our father God to thee, author
of liberty."  I use to sing that song, both verses in public school.  Would
you believe?  If we don't discuss such things on a list such as this, where
on earth are we to discuss them?