From:
Scott VanDeWalle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2012 02:18:18 -0500
Hi everyone.
A long time ago, I was on this list.  Tonight I rejoined this list again.
Now I live in PA and my call is
kb0clz.
Also used to be a member of handihams but not now because I never
renewed my membership.  I'm planning to do that soon and then try to
get some gear loaned to me to use.
My ham license has expired as of 2010.  If someone could help me find
where i can change my snail mail address and such
and tell me where to renew it without cost preferably, I would be very
much appreciative.
Or will handihams help me with all that and if so, do i have to become
a member of handihams first?

thanks
73
kb0clz