From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 2012 23:39:23 -0500
That is a valid consideration, but one disadvantage to today's Braille
watches is that you have to pry the lid open to read them which eventually
causes the catch to wear out which makes it useless even if the watch itself
is still good.  They used to make them where you could push the button in to
open and close them so that this wouldn't happen, or at least not as
quickly.  I don't think they make any Braille watches that you don't have to
pry open any more.
Harvey