From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2012 08:16:59 -0500
    Hi, Angelo.

Our east-coast mid-west 40-meter round table has been meeting on or near
7.191 MHZ at 4 p.m. Eastern Saturday afternoons.

Our 20-meter Cross-Country Blind Ops net meets on or near 14.258 MHZ at 4
p.m. Eastern on Sundays.

These nets have been growing, and are a lot of fun to be a part of.

We sure hope to hear you on at least one of them soon.

As for other nets I'd recommend, it's hard to give specifics, since I'm not
sure what your interests are.  However, if you tune around the HF bands,
especially in the evenings, you will likely find at least several nets of
interest.

Hope this helps at least a little.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ