From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob, K8LR
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2012 09:14:35 -0500
Hi,

I have my vgs1 set to 4 as I want the fastest speech possible.  After a
while, the pitch stopped annoying me.

Regarding which rigs have the vgs1, I think that the ts480, ts590, the
tmv71a and tmv710 are the only rigs that use this speech board at this time.

I agree with Howard as I also believe  Kenwood makes the most accessible
rigs out there, and I commend them for that!

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]