AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Victor Narwortey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2011 19:56:30 -0600
Great story. This is why will never advocate or justify the killing or execution of anyone to solve a  problem like corruption because, corruption is a psychological phenomenon. Thus it will take a process to eradicate it and not and event like execution.
 Well, like my dad always tells me "in everything you do or actions you take think of how society or your family will remember you"

Sent from my iPhone