Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2011 03:08:19 -0500
On 12/30/2011 05:30 PM, Batsheva wrote:

> 1.  Cholesterol:  233 total; HDL 79  Triglicerides  67;  LDL  141

Cholesterol is the last thing I worry about, never had a test.

> 2.  Doctor is freaking out about my thyroid panel:

 > I have been on a natural
> bovine thyroid with B vitamin supplement called Thyroid Plus.  I
> take 2 pills per day, and have decided to go for the full 4 per day.

The iodine protocol is choice for thyroid problems.
http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/iodine.htm
http://breastcancerchoices.org/iprotocol.html

Your doctor is afflicted with iodophobia. Find one on the list of
iodine-literate physicians to advise on the interaction of iodine
supplementation and bovine thyroid.

> 3.  Bone Density Scan is troubling:

Magnesium deficiency seems to be more important than calcium for bones.

.......I started taking Jarrow's
> "Bone Up" and have increased my seaweed consumption to include Maine
> Dulse, about 1/3 cup to provide iodine.

I'm not aware of anyone who has had a dramatic cure with seaweed;
Iodoral works, but long-term users of iodine are using Magnascent + SSKI.

> I  am going to try to include more  yoga to compress the thyroid

Iodine protocol shrinks thyroid.

   Do
> I have to start pounding on a treadmill and wearing one of those
> polyester gym outfits?

I talk about my health problems and people tell me to get some exercise,
so I ask if they've heard of exercise curing anything?
They change the subject.

> Batsheva, or "Cavegirl in Mid Life Crisis who thought she was
> healthy until her lab results showed  otherwise?????"

I've been robbed! No Mid Life crisis. Maybe it was lost in the crowd of
crises, and just not noticed?
If you do the iodine protocol you might notice an increase in libido.

William