From:
Nadja Debenjak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2011 00:12:43 +0100
Hi,

for bone density I would recommend wild leaf veggies if you can gather them
somewhere. All documented hunter-gatherer cultures who had access to leaves
ate them throughout the day. They contain very much calcium and other
minerals. After all herbs are where cows get all that calcium from.

Besides when looking at the isotopes in pre-neolithic bones most people
forget that we (archaeologists) can't actually tell the difference between
someone eating for example deer that has aten forest herbs and leaves and
someone eating those leaves partly himself. So it is much possible that
paleo-man ate at least a few handfull of leaves every day. I need them so
much after having eaten them for a few years, that I even search for them
under the snow in winter. My bones are in great shape.

Nadja

On 30 Dec 2011 23:48, "Robert Kesterson" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

On 12/30/2011 4:30 PM, Batsheva wrote:

> Okay, so I knew I was asking for trouble, but decided to ...
I don't know about all the other stuff (especially with your history), but
I do know that a good cure for low bone density is weight training.   (See,
for example: http://www.naturalnews.com/**010528.html<http://www.naturalnews.com/010528.html>
).

--
 Robert Kesterson