From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2012 04:43:22 -0400
    Mike and all:

It's going to take our budget a while to recover from this, especially since
I'm going to grab the TS570S as well, but my XYL has decided to buy the
Scout.  It is in perfect working order and has all nine band modules which,
as was said here, is almost unheard-of.

She is purchasing the rig for its overall value, plus I know it has some
sentimental value to her, and actually to me as well.  We both fondly recall
how our silent key friend Bill, used that rig every year at our club's Field
Day, and I remember using it myself plenty of times as well.  The rig is a
testament to Bill's legasy.  In addition, my XYL thinks it might be a nice
little rig to work with our grand-kids, should one of them ever get
interested enough in ham radio to get their General.

Once we get the rig and figure out how to use it, maybe I'll test it out on
one of our nets, so you can hear it.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ