From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2012 07:02:26 -0500
Hello, all.

I can't remember if I posted this already, but I will not be around for this
week-end's nets.  Later today, the XYL and I will be heading out to
Pennsylvania to help tend to the serious illness of my mother.  The
University Spring Break is next week, so I will be in Pennsylvania from
Saturday until next Thursday, when we return to Michigan.

On an off topic note, I want everyone to know that I have decided to take
the Social Sciences Acting Department Head position i mentioned a while ago.
The salary increase is not quite what I had hoped, but it is acceptable.
The position will also be a good career advancement move for me, and will
put me in an even better position for retirement later on when that becomes
more of a possibility for me.  I want to thank everyone for all of the help
that I was provided regarding refreshable Braille displays and Braill
notetakers/p d a's.  I am narrowing my choices down, in hopes of making a
decision within the next few weeks.

If anyone wants to write me off list, so as to not overburden us with off
topic posts, that's fine with me.

My personal e-mail is:

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ