From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2012 23:16:19 -0700
they recently popped up on cheap ham for something like 65 bucks.
You should see if there are any left at that price.
Before that, they were $90, which was probably the price your guy payed, so
perhaps $45 would be a reasonable price to pay for a used one.  I usually
say the original cost minus 50 percent is reasonable for a used item in good
condition...or, the current price minus 45 to 50 per cent.
however, on this item, if the current price is $65 and there are still some
left, you might as well get a brand new one since your guy probably wants at
least that for it.
Eitherway, jump on it if you want one cuz they are getting harder and harder
to obtain.

73
Colin, V A6BS