From:
"Linda C. Knight" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2012 13:34:38 -0500
Thank you,

I look forward to doing business with ed.

I am considering both radios, simply because art and I may have different
preffrences and since we are going to use our hand-held radios as our main
radio, it seems more practical to me.

Also, I told art that we would want a magnet mount antenna because of same
reason. This decision is based on what I learned in the audio lectures.

Not sure if I would want the mobile unit-as we would want to be mobile and
take our hand-helds. However, I won't rule this out.

I am taking my time as I hope to take the technician's exam in march. Art
will take the exam when he is ready. We study at different paces.

If we get the radios in april, this is cool too. I just want us to make the
right decisions for us in radios.

I think about what my first QSO will be like as I haven't been on the radio
for many years, and even though it was cb, its been a very long time.

So I suspect it will take courage to key that mike. <smile.

Will most likely listen a while first. LOL!

73

linda