From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2012 20:31:43 -0500
Very good, Linda.  I wish you and Arthur all the best.  I studied through
the Hadley School for the Blind when I got my license, but they have long
since discontinued their amateur radio courses, and to my knowledge have not
brought them back.  I'd like to get the Extra, but my radio theory has
slipped a bit.  So I don't know if I can do it or not.  But very good job,
Linda and Arthur as well.  73.
Harvey