From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2012 19:00:47 -0500
I was having fun on 6 meters in the ARRL VHF Sweepstakes, and didn't get
down to 40 until about 2115Z.  Tuned around quickly and didn't hear anything
that sounded like the roundtable and moved on.  See you all tomorrow on 20.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Wheaton, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls