Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Jan 2012 19:30:47 -0800
Hi All,

We got the results of my CT scan this afternoon and it was wonderful.  No,
I'm not cured but here is what it showed.  When I had the first scan in
August it showed tumor in my bladder and into my prostate and two swollen
lymph nodes in the same general area.  This last CT did not show any
swelling of lymph nodes whatsoever, no sign of tumor tissue in the prostate
and the tumor in my bladder has shrunk from over 3 centimeters to 8
millimeters.  If I do my math right, that is a shrinkage of 73 percent.  May
God be praised!  And I appreciate all of you for your prayers and positive
thoughts.

Take care and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX