From:
Barbara Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2012 17:25:42 -0500
Well I used the ULS to renew but there was one part that was tricky.  Had to
select license to be renewed and figure out the abbreviations.  but the
selecting license part was not easy.  think I had to use the left mousse
click to select it and HA meant ham license.  then have to add it to the
licenses to be renewed since some have multiple licenses.  had to first
reset my password which was easy enough.  so application now completed with
a confirmation file number etc.  Guess it should be renewed pretty quickly.