From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2012 08:00:27 -0500
    Jed:

I'm glad you got the rig back up and running to.

There's nothing quite like that sinking feeling when something in these
modern-day rigs locks up, and you can't figure out how to get the rig's main
functions working again.

I'll try to get that list of menu settings and other parameters to you
within the next few days.

As a final note, I'd once again strongly recommend the ARCP590 rig
programming software.  Another re-set will probably be needed for some
reason or another down the road, and it's sure nice to be able to get most
settings back within a minute or two after the re-set by writing the rig's
data back into the radio from the software.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ