From:
Keith Reedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2011 19:54:24 -0500
Tom,

You mite want to check it from time to time, however it mite be something as simple as a dirty connecter and changing power supplies may have made the difference.

73 and happy new year.
Keith-wa9dro
Keith Reedy
Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.