From:
Tom Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2011 23:04:35 -0600
When I use that adapter I still end up with between .5 and 1.5 dB loss.  I'm
using rg213 so don't have a cable loss to speak of with only 20ft but since I'm
going throug a breakout pannel I want to reduce all the loss that I can.

Actually, I have an adapter but it brings the duplexer out too far to connect to
the 2m connect so just got a duplexer to fit the radio.  As it is, there's
nothing to be done about the loss from the duplexer itself but when you start
adding in breakout boxes, meters, etc. they do add up.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html