From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2011 16:24:14 -0600
Hi Doug,

Yes, the TW-1 should work although I have not used one for that purpose yet.

When I used my Drake twins some 20 years ago, I had enough eyesight to read
the controls and meters.

There is another device, recently developed, mentioned on this list a few
weeks ago that would serve as a tuning aid also.  I believe it cost around
$90, this will be your only choice as the TW-1 is no longer made, however,
you may be able to find one used.

73's

Howard #3, W A 9 Y B W