AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Emilie Songolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2013 00:46:30 -0600
Join the African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year. Mail check to: AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701
Phone: 608-258-0261 -- Email: [log in to unmask]     Web: www.AfricanAssociationofMadison.org

Dear members of the AAM community,

We would like to invite you to the program that the family of Thomson Tafor Nchang and the Cameroon community of Madison have organized to pay our last respect to our Brother Thomson. We hope you will be able to join us.

Viewing/Visitation/Service:
Friday February 15, 2013
10:00 am - 12:00 pm - Viewing & visitation
12:00 - 2:00 pm Service
Cress Funeral & Cremation Service, 3610 Speedway Rd, Madison, WI 53705

Wake-keeping:
Friday February 15, 2013
6:00 pm - 12:00 am
Neighborhood House, 29 S. Mills Street, Madison, WI 53715

Brief Visitation:
Saturday February 16, 2013 at 11:00 am for those who cannot come to the Friday viewing/visitation/service
60 Goldenrod Lane, #1

You can read the Wisconsin State Journal obituary here http://host.madison.com/news/local/obituaries/nchang-thomson/article_725d0f14-72d9-11e2-8f97-001a4bcf887a.html
A memorial website is also available for Thomson (http://thomson-tafor.last-memories.com/ ).
While we continue to raise funds to accompany our brother Thomson to his final resting place in Cameroon, we thank those who have already contributed towards this goal. We are also grateful for all expressions of support to our sister Eileen and her young family at this difficult time. Please call 608-217-6497 if you have questions.

Again, thank you for your support.
--Emilie