Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2013 09:26:48 -0700
From:
June Kamerling <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Jill,
Yay for you...keep up the great work.
Yep, we can be a slave to the scale...good to check only occasionally.
I find my clothes fit are a better marker.

As Lisa said (Hi, Lisa...see you soon) it's a good idea to be careful w/
fruit, but there are no hard and fast rules. I'm a total sugar addict if I
start eating anything sweet, so I'm really careful.
I also try to stick to one, maybe 2 fruits a day. Berries are probably the
healthiest so I try to go w/ berries.  In the summer it's harder w/ all the
great local fruits in season (I'm in the Bay Area) so I tend to go a little
crazy...but crazy NOW is different then crazy in past years.

If you have a lot of fat to get rid of, it might be best to avoid fruit for
a while, or just stick w/ one a day, especially if it sets up cravings.
Hope this helps,
Best, June

--
*June Kamerling
Pilates, personal trainer, massage therapist*