Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2012 19:42:59 -0500
From:
richard fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Gary;
I have a rig runner, an unopened bag of power powles and a crimper.  No idea what its worth.  Problem with little things like this is that the packing and shipping can be more like work than its worth.
I'm open to offers.  If you happen to have the kenwood speaker that matched their power supply we could talk about a trade.  I'm not fond of the speaker in the ts480.  I bought a little mobile speaker at a local ham fest and strangely its not much better.
Richard