From:
Dimitrios Douros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dimitrios Douros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2013 09:52:45 -0700

To all,

     This week's FDA announcement on GF labeling has
prompted me to make a donaton to the quiet, unsung hero
for our cause, the American Celiac Disease Alliance (ACDA).
They have been at the forefront of the struggle to get
regulations related to gluten and celiac disease for over 10
years. In its announcement this week, Dr. Taylor of the
FDA singled out the ACDA as the primary force in bringing
GF labeling to life!

     The ACDA has been the celiac community's representative
in the halls of government since its founding back in 2003.
Its members include Dr. Fasano - a founding member - many
of the University Celiac Centers, celiac groups and some of the
who's-who GF food manufacturers like Glutino, Pamela's, ...
They operate on a shoestring with no marketing budget
so they are not as well known inside the celiac community
as say GIG, NFCA, ...

     If you want to make a donation to a celiac organization
that will return the greatest benefit to our community for
every single dollar spent, you should consider making a
donation to ACDA just like I did this morning. It was the
best spent money for my health and the health of my son.

Dimitrios

See the world in proper perspective: www.petersmap.com