From:
Mary Bourgrif <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Bourgrif <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2012 21:45:19 -0400

I know this is a topic of great interest to many of us. This is a forward of a letter that appeared on the Phoenix AZ Celiaac site. I have no personal knowledge of this home:

I am the Community Relations Director at Gencare Lifestyle at the Carillons in
Sun City AZ.  We are a senior community offering independent living and
assisted living.  We are the only community in the nation that accommodate
individuals with Celiac disease and we have a gluten free program and are
certified as gluten free.  I would like to know more about the upcoming event
as well as talk to you about referring mutual clients to one another.  All our
competitors have been referring people to us that have Celiacs disease due to
the gluten challenges it’s been very hard to place these folks and we are just
the right place for that.

Claudia Mirescu
Community Relations Director
GenCare Lifestyle-The Carillons