From:
NuGo Nutrition <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
NuGo Nutrition <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2012 15:21:19 -0400

NuGo Dark Peanut Butter Cup is now certified gluten-free, along with Chocolate Pretzel with Sea Salt and Mint Chocolate Chip! NuGo Dark protein bars are all-natural, low fat, vegan, dairy-free, Kosher Pareve, and contain 10 grams of protein.

http://store.nugonutrition.com/products/52902.html

NuGo is the only company to make REAL Dark Chocolate coated protein bars for many lifestyles. REAL Dark Chocolate is what you'll find coating NuGo Dark, NuGO FREE (vegan and soy-free), and NuGO Slim (low sugar) protein bars. Unlike other protein bar manufacturers, NuGo never uses waxy vegetable fats (palm oil) in place of REAL, antioxidant-rich dark chocolate.

Mind Body Green compared many brands of gluten-free protein bars. Guess which protein bar was a standout for flavor? NuGo Dark Mint Chocolate Chip!

"The NuGo Dark Mint Chocolate Chip is like a Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookie in every way: taste, texture, deliciousness: it is insane. I could I eat one of these a day as a dessert." - Heidi Kristoffer, Mind Body Green

Read what Kimberly Bouldin at Gluten-Free is Life said about NuGo Dark Chocolate Pretzel. "I am not lying when I tell you that I did a little dance after taking my first bite...I literally inhaled this bar!! It has just moved to the top of my list for protein bars!"
http://www.glutenfreeislife.com/?p=5199

Use our store locator to find NuGo at numerous stores throughout the US and Canada.
http://www.nugonutrition.com/about/store-locator/

View all of our gluten-free bars. If you live in the US, you can order on our website.
http://store.nugonutrition.com/category/gluten-free-nutrition-bars.html

Happy 4th of July!

Healthy Regards,

NuGo Nutrition