Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 2011 13:15:19 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
CJ Green <[log in to unmask]>

Hello Listmates,

Many thanks to all who responded to my request for recommendations of
gluten free restaurants in New York City.  This was my first post and I was
overwhelmed by the amount of thoughtful responses I received.

I also received several requests to summarize so I hope you find  this
summary helpful.

The restaurants which were repeatedly mentioned by multiple respondents
included the following

Risotteria   (small, but fantastic with great g/f  breadsticks)
Nizza
Lilly's 57   (midtown Manattan for awesome g/f chinese)
Lilly and Loo   (972 Lexington)
Ruby Foos   (2182 Broadway)
Bistango   (415 Third Avenue)
Babycakes   (bakery/dessert)

Additional restaurants which were suggested by individual  respondents
included the following

Mozzarelli's  (Flatiron/ 23rd Street)
Sambuca (Upper West Side)
Peter's Diner (Upper  East Side)
Pala  (198  Allen Street)
Friedman's Deli in Chelsea Market2)  Cafe Blossom
G-free is a gluten free store that is really  convenient.
Tu-lu's bakery is the best
Milk & Honey kosher place, 45th (5th/6th)
Bloom's  Delicatessen, 380 Lex (40th)
Maui Tacos (Fifth in the  30s)
Bar  Brenan. (It has amazing buckwheat crepes and a full gluten free  menu)
Pie (pizza  place owned by a man with celiac disease- several  locations)

GustoNomics(Avenue of the  Americas between 13th and 14th)
Heartland Brewery Midtown West (Times  Square)
Rubirosa
Websites which were also suggested included the  following
We  have many reviews for places in New York on our website,
GlutenFreeTravelSite  ( http://www.glutenfreetravelsite.com ), which is a
website containing  thousands of user-submitted GF dining and travel
reviews,
searchable by  location.
Simply  visit our Search/Mapping page  (
http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/maps/map-locator.php ) and enter New  York
into the Search Box (if you're referring to NYC...if you desire to do  a
search for another area of NY, type in a different town name or zip  code).
You'll get a list of restaurants and other places (bakeries,  markets,
hotels) that have been reviewed. Click on any establishment within  the
listing to see it highlighted on the map and to link to the  user-submitted
review.
I  saw your post on the Celiac Listserv this morning. I encourage you to
check out  my blog. As a life-long Celiac and a native New Yorker, I have a
lot of  gluten-free restaurant suggestions, a map, and a FourSquare list with
tons of  gluten-free recommendations.
_http://glutenfreeglobetrotter.com/category/usa/new-york/_
(http://glutenfreeglobetrotter.com/category/usa/new-york/)
check  out GlutenFree Fun's map of places to eat in NYC and the surrounding
boroughs...
_http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=215541708669743172953.000463eb6f9496e7c7e29&msa=0&ll=40.731649,-73.962708&spn=0.22686,0.673599_