ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2010 03:12:25 -0400
How lovely it was your birthday was such a happy one.  May the coming year
be filled with as much happiness as was your birthday,  You are truly a
lovely lady, and deserve all the good things God has to offer you.  We all
are most fortunate to know you and to be thought of by such a fine person as
are you.