ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2010 20:14:58 -0500
	Hi Loving Ones,

I want to thank each and every single one of you for the loving
Birthday wishes, cards, emails, IM's, phone calls, presents, and
lovings and squeezings. It's been a very sweet day.

This is kind of long, so hang on. lol.

Get your favorite beverage, and sit down and relax, and enjoy the ride. lol.

I got a Bible Stick from Vernon, and I bought another translation of
the Bible on MP3 CD.

I got two beautiful Miche Bags, an organizer, and handles for the
bags, from my friends on the conference line. I got several other
early birthday presents from one friend. <grin> I've gotten lots of
nice cards, including cards from people at Church, and Vernon's
Brother and Sister-in-Law took us out to eat on  Thursday night, and
they gave me a cake also.

I'm sampling today, so we're staying close to home.

I wish I new how to save a loving E-Card I got from my loving Vernon.
  It's precious and sweet, just like Vernon is.

My sister, Sherilyn called me on Friday.

Well, just when I was writing this message to all of you loving ones,
my loving Vernon asked me if I wanted to go to Watertown
shopping.  Of course, you know what the answer was! <grin> lol.

I quickly closed this email, saving it, and shut down my computer. I
grabbed my purse ,and cane, and samples, and out the door we went.

Our first stop was Menards, which is a building center. We had two
Birthday presents to pick up there, Vernon's and mine. lol.

We each got a screw driver set, so we can safely say we've been
screwed. <grin> lol. Now, don't take that the wrong way. <smile>

Then our next stop was the Verizon store. lol. We did not get much
accomplished there, but I did look at the loving Haven Phone from
Samsung. It's everything that you need, Sharon G., and More. <smile>
It talks....

I'm not getting it, as Vernon lovingly upgraded my loving Mobile
Speak and Mobile Geo in January of this year, so I am happy with the
cell phone I have now.

Then, we went to Wal-mart, and we got some groceries, and some other
personal things, and then we went to Perkins to eat. When we walked
into the wrestraunt, the lady said: "How are you two Kids today?" I
said, well I'm a kid who is a year older today. lol. She then said:
"Well, you get a free dessert with your dinner, on your Birthday. She
was very sweet.

We sat down, and looked at the menu, and then we ordered, our
favorite, on the 55 Plus menu, the Butter-Ball turkey and dressing
dinner. It was excellent, and I ate everything. I was full. The
waiter asked me what I wanted for dessert, I told him, what I wanted,
But, now can any of you guess? What is my favorite pie? Do you know?
I'll give you two guesses, and the first two don't count, of course,
unless you guess what my favorite pie is..It's Peacan. lol. I brought
it home and ate it  later. lol.

We arrived home at about 4:30. It was a sweet day filled with lots of
loving phone calls from many of you, and it was just a sweet day. I
sampled the entire time. <smile> Then, at seven PM, after I was done
sampling, we had a glass of wine together, and made a toast to love
and happiness. It was sweet just spending time together.

Then I got a phone call from a friend who told me I better change my
name on My TeleSpace, not using my last name, as those who were using
their last names, were going to get deleted from the system, so I did
just that. I changed my greeting, I changed my Show Tag, and my other
tag, whatever that's called. lol. I can't remember all this stuff,
remember that I'm how old? How old did I tell you all that I was? Did
I tell you? I can't remember. <grin> lol. lol. Oh, I changed my tag
and Show tag and Greeting to "Loving Pat." Now, just ask Vernon, I'm
not always Loving, am I? Now did I just ask Vernon if I was always
Loving, of course not, I wouldn't do a thing like that. <grin> He
knows what the consequences would be if he said "No, she's not always
loving." lol. Well, folks, I'll admit it........I'm not, and I
repeat. I'm not always loving? Are you? <grin> lol.

The day ended with a very nice time on our conference line, talking
and sharing, and praying, and Praising God for everything we have,
and for our country.

Now, let's get serious.

Just because my birthday was September 11th, that doesn't mean that I
ignored those who really needed prayer, I'm refering to all those who
lost loving ones on September 11th, 2001. It was a horrible day for
our country. One consolation..God is very loving and Mercifull. He
will always bless us, with many blessings. He will comfort those in
their grieving, and yes, God is totally real......He is sending down
his loving Angels right now to watch over all of you, and to protect
you.. I'm praying that there is never any more terrist attack on our
country. I'm also praying that our President acknowledges that God is
Real, and that Jesus is Mercifull, and that our President, does need
Jesus in His life. We need to acknowledge God as our Sovern Lord, and
Jesus, as our personal Savior. I'm praying that our country will go
back to the loving Christian Principles that we once new, and that
our Nation, will put God first.

Now, I want you all to know that I love each and every single one of
you, with all my loving little heart, and I do appreciate everything
you have done for me on my loving Birthday........ Now, I didn't tell
you how old I am!!!!! Did I? Oh, I think that you are suppose to
guess!! Oh, let me give you one hint.. I was born on September 11th
1951. Woops! I gave it away.. lol.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Loving you all bunches,

Pat Ferguson