From:
"J. Jochims" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
J. Jochims
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2012 05:45:39 -0400

CSA South Jersey #9 is meeting for a Gluten Free Breakfast at Pop Shop on Saturday March 31, 2012

We are GO for our Saturday morning breakfast at Pop Shop in Collingswood, NJ THIS Saturday at 8AM. Please plan to attend and show support for a place that offers a GF breakfast AND share a meal with your “Celiac People”! If you know you can make it and have not yet confirmed, please let me know. Walk-ins are okay but the more advance notice Pop Shop has, the greater chance of success for everyone.
Please note that we are asking everyone to order the gluten free options only. You can access their menu options and prices at

www.thepopshopusa.com

The Pop Shop
729 Haddon Avenue
Collingswood, NJ  08108
856-869-0111

(FYI - The owners have installed a dedicated gluten-free fryer for chicken tenders and fries for lunch and dinners! Don't forget about the yummy grilled cheese on GF bread.)