VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2013 10:50:58 -0500
Sure, for starters with the PC when you are on EBay the drop down boxes are
not easy to use as you have to tab away and back again to see what category
or subcategory you are in.
    With the ap on the other hand, you can use these dropdown boxes like any
other box.  As for the camera when you go to photo something it will
indicate if it is auto focused, or you have the option of getting a picture
out of your photos.
    The ap will also notify you when you have a message from someone else
and now you can reply using Email to a seller or buyer.  You also get a
notification if you are outbid, and then are given the opportunity to place
a higher bid if you so choose.