From:
Batsheva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2012 12:46:44 -0700
Hi Trish,

How about Gentian Blue?  ITs available over the counter.  It will make your teeth and gums and anything else it comes in contact with a bright purple/blue, sort of like your mouth looks when you've gorged on too many blueberries.

But the stuff works on thrush.  You can also swab your gums and mouth with live, unpastuerized plain yogurt several times per day.  You can also open the capsules of probiotics, put them in water and gargle down your throat.

Best,
Batsheva

From: Trish <[log in to unmask]>
  But not the oral thrush. Dr. keeps
having me take fluconazole several times a month, but thrush keeps coming
back. I dont eat sugar, and the above dairy is plain with no added fruit. I
dont know what else to do. Im in tears over the thrush. Its so bad my
tongue swells and the thrush grows down my throat. It makes me sick to my
stomach as well. Any ideas??

Trish