From:
John D Willis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2011 09:36:38 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Paleolithic Eating Support List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Lynnet Bannion
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 09:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: R: [PALEOFOOD] R: [PALEOFOOD] Keith Massey

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 06:16:44 -0700, John D Willis <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>>> Could it be we were just designed that way to start with?

> Good point cars do evolve at the whim of their maker.
You've switched the meaning of evolve.

>>The car does not have offspring (motor scooters?) which
>>are possibly better suited to life.  The automobile designer
>>has the liberty to change the car's design, but this is
>>NOT evolution.

	Lynnet

Been in car factory lately all done by robots.
I did not switch meaning you are just presenting the same argument and
declaring it is your way. Designed/make or evolve all can be controlled by
time or maker.
The same theory will work either way it is just which way you prefer the
outcome.
This is an endless discussion and no real way to nail down either theory.

Thanks no harm inteneded

John