From:
Diane Heath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 2011 20:40:25 -0800
Hi Keith ~

I've found Dr. Mercola's research to be of the most benefit, on each of these topics
regarding Vitamin D:

http://search.mercola.com/search/Pages/results.aspx?k=d<http://search.mercola.com/search/Pages/results.aspx?k=d>

For myself, Vit. D is one of my top three "must have" nutrients as it links to so many physiological functions.
I do not live in an area in which sunlight is readily available during the winter, so the supplement becomes even more important.  Vitamin K helps in its absorption.

Hope the link provides interest.

Diane H.