Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2010 23:58:19 -0500
Sounds yummy.

What I did, early on, was to cook up a big pan of fried pork. I used a lot
of olive oil and butter, so after cooking there is a lot of grease in the
pan. Mix all that meat and grease with ground sesame-seed. That makes a
fairly thick mixture, and is VERY high fat.

I placed that in small air-tight containers for my lunch at work.

It is low effort, you can make several days worth at one time, keeps a long
time in the fridge, and is delicious. I often added various spices to try
different flavors.

I am wondering why you have trouble getting enough fat. That seems strange
to me. These days I put some olive oil on my meat, after cooking the meat,
just before eating. Tastes good and easy calories. I also put (non-paleo)
heavy cream in my coffee.