From:
Rita Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rita Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2011 15:02:45 -0500

Below is a summary of the responses I got to my inquiry on gluten free
vitamins for Celiac.  I was looking for the C-Liac vitamin that is made for
a person with celiac, not just a gluten free vitamin. Thanks to this the

Dr. Doherty has developed a vitamin pack for Celiac..She is a Celiac herself
and a naturopathic doctor.  She also writes for LivingWithout.  C-LIAC
VITALITY PACKS-Balance Point- 888-861-7979 I take them and love them

I use adult gummy bear vitamins or the Kirkland brand as they are gluten
free.

Check out GlutenFreePalace.com

There is huge selection of gluten free Vitamins

I don't remember this post, but you might look at Multi-betic.  It is
available in Walmart, Walgreens, etc., often in the diabetic place or in the
vitamin section.  Sort of pricey, but right now there's a coupon in every
box.  It has just about everything, including the eye vitamins leutein and
lycopene, and most importantly for me, NO vitamin K.  (I have had pulmonary
embolisms, and it's hard to find one without vitamin K, and you don't want
to take it if you take coumadin.  Vitamin K is in lots of stuff, anything
with lots of color (veggies)).

*******
*******